Monday, April 25, 2011

she said, hello mister

When you enter the gate to my house, you will be greeted with a pumpkin patch. So if anyone wants a pumpkin... i can give you one. But only if you drive to my house or live really close. Because i'm expecting you to eat it (roast the seeds too!)


Thursday: Was the beginning of the end of my social life my holidays. My parents are away in Canada and mum purposely scheduled things (tuition & eisteddfords) for Laura nearly everyday during my break... add to that our own individual outings, going to mum's clinic to do paperwork, gym, household chores, dogs and cooking dinner..... oh god. They're lucky i can drive..

Took Laura to violin and went over to friend's house for dinner and catch up :) 

Friday: I can't remember what i did anymore. I think i walked the dogs for 1.5 hours with Tom. And Laura and i developed a system of looking after ourselves and the house. 

Saturday: House party at mine. Co hosted with Laura though. During every minute of it i thought it was all shit (Espresso wouldn't come inside because of all the people and the music was too loud.) but then i realised her friends are actually really nice.... and then i got only three hours of sleep because of all the noise. Oh, and i also did my eyebrows while Laura was at tuition. And La Senza opened in shoppo :)

Sunday: By 12pm, the house was finally quiet again. THANK GOD. Had yum cha and bonded with the little kids - I think i only want children up to the age when they start to think for themselves... because if you didn't raise them properly/environment wasn't good then it's going to be hell to reverse that kind of behaviour. Met up with Tom while Laura was at tuition. Took her to a party... then went to my one up the road... food and company were good :) 

Monday: Discovered my growing pumpkin patch. Extremely foggy. Got some biochem done. 


3 Comments:

Blogger adeliiiiiine said...

haha. You can give some pumpkins to Sav, Glor and Jacky. Since you all live so close together ;D

8:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh my.. hello social life with glorified tweens. ;)

11:11 PM  
Blogger f i o n a said...

vivvvvv you shud do 10 day blogging challenge alsoooooo :D

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com