Wednesday, May 04, 2011

raining umbrellas

Hello :)


I'm trying to avoid studying glomerular filtration and animal toxicity and malnutrition so... i'm blogging instead? But since i haven't come up with anything to answer Day Three of the blogging challenge, you'll have to feast your eyes on something more visually pleasing instead xD

 
Anyway, I invited Farn over to cook dinner with me during Easter and we made Spaghetti Bolognaise and a Cinnamon Apple Pie :)

I don't think i'll the post the recipes tonight but i did a mash up between Jamie Oliver's and Taste.com.au's Apple Pie recipes..... 

HAHA this pic makes me laugh because i'm not sure if i told him to kiss the pie or not but he did.... oh well rofl

This was the second time i made apple pie (using a slightly different method for the filling) but i think i prefer the first method because the filling was a lot juicier last time but that's also because a lot of the juice trickled out this time... LOL

Still tasted nice though :) Good with icecream/cream/custard and WHEN HOT.


Is it just my computer or... do these pictures seem really pixelated =\

Anyway, the spaghetti bolognaise took like 15 minutes max to cook and it was yummy but i didn't cook enough pasta.... Also wished i had mushrooms, brocolli etc because by the end of the holidays i had run out of food....



Ooh... i also had my first churro yesterday! Except it was not that exciting........ i thought it would be extraordinarily fluffy on the inside instead of fried and crunchy all the way through. I ate something even more exciting today though - a fish fillet sushi! yum :)



Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Spcogg said...

THey look delectable O.O

Do want!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Jamie-Lee Burns said...

That apple pie looks delicious!! I kinda feel like making one now...

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com