Friday, April 22, 2011

BRUNO MARS OMG

sigh i tried to upload a video of Bruno Mars singing "Just the Way You Are" live but blogger cancelled it.....great.....

  
But yeah, it was really really good !!!!! And I love Bruno Mars but I love Farn even more for getting me the concert tickets for my birthday tehehehehehehe :)

After getting squished in the moshpit, I can say that I have become close to many people on a new level.....LOL  Actually, despite getting mega insulated by the fat lady on my left and forced to smell hair product and shampoo on my right, I'm glad we were standing on the floor because the atmosphere would've been heaps better than in the stands. You get to jump around and get really into it lol

 Anyway, I just finished all my midsems so i feel freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and I'm actually impressed that one of the subject people bothered to send a "Congratulations on your midsem results" letter. 

My holidays started on Thursday actually.... helped laura make an apple pie.... went to friend's house for dinner.... have a lot of studying to do...... oh and i watched "The Secret Life of Bees" last night.. i really like it :D And i bought a pair of Dotti boots too :)



5 Comments:

Blogger KL said...

http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsKingsleyBitch#p/u/8/NSKIIWDy_80

I have to admit that for the past two days I've been obsessed with grenade. Despite the scathing (but funny!) video I watched about it.

In fact, playcount is a humble 159. -cough-

But yay! Bruno Mars concert! Whee!

(Also, let's meet up and cook. COOOKKKKKKKK!)

10:05 AM  
Blogger f i o n a said...

ooh so you did buy the boots :D live concerts scare me, i dono why D:

10:18 AM  
Blogger f i o n a said...

ooh so you did buy the boots :D live concerts scare me, i dono why D:

10:19 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

woah your playcount for grenade surpasses way over mine... i've only listened to it 68 times LOL but my playcount for just the way you are is 169 haha

funny vid though xD

hhaha yes i did buy the boots :D well the concert won't be scary if you sit in stands i guess

11:06 AM  
Blogger adeliiiiiine said...

I LOVE Bruno Mars. His songs are just simply amazing. And it's so sweet how he bought you the tickets to Bruno Mar's Concert. I'm jealous. Lmao

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com