Monday, May 02, 2011

Blogging challenge: Day Two


"Nine things about yourself"


1. My favourite TV shows are The Circle, Masterchef, Top Gear, Big Bang Theory, Iron Chef, Zumbo etc..... and i really hate that Talking about your Generation Show. 

2. I like the smell of food, petrol, stairwells and perfumes like YSL Parisienne and Miss Dior Cherie.

  3. I collect mugs.

4. As many of you already know, I buy books to read and then add to my growing library. The next two books i am going to buy from bookdepository are "Never Let Me Go" - Kazuo Ishiguro and "Fight Club" - Chuck Palahniuk. I let people borrow books on the condition that they treat them well and use some kind of bookmark :) 
  
5. I like making friends. 

6. I don't believe in make up. I am more interested in obtaining the most natural look by eating, drinking and exercising well and using the most suitable skin care products for me.  

7. I still don't know what career to pursue.

8. I am a very indecisive shopper. I also speculate too much. 

9. I love Melbourne Uni :) 


3 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

OMG I LOVE TALKING ABOUT YOUR GEN! it's soo funnyy, the host is realllly funny :D

9:16 PM  
Blogger Savvi said...

why don't u like talking bout ur gen??? that show is HILARIOUS!!
and as for books, remind me to come over and borrow some soon xD

9:41 PM  
Blogger Farnie said...

sorry viv but im gonna have to agree with those two above me. i love that show :P

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com