Saturday, April 02, 2011

Kit Cleanser Trade-In ...

Hey everyone, take a look at this :)
Origins and Kit Cosmetics are getting together for World Earth Day. 

"On April 21 take in the bottle, tube or jar of your current cleanser or skincare product of any brand (even if it's still full) into Kit Cosmetics and they will recycle it.


In exchange, you'll get your choice of a free A Perfect World Antioxidant cleanser ($43)

or a Checks & Balances Frothy Face Wash (valued at $38) 

Not sure if any other conditions apply but i read this in the Westfield Shine Magazine. I've also purchased quite a few things from Kit Cosmetics before for my mum/as presents but I've never looked into Origins until now.


Anyway, have a great weekend!

I also have some opshopping goodies to show you guys later too! And a few cooking posts up my sleeve as well.... :D

2 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH maybe i will buy a tiny $1 tube of home brand moisturiser and exchange it for this $43 dollar amazing cream tehee

9:25 PM  
Blogger helen turnbull said...

i love origin stuff. lovely blog.

Helen, X
http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com