Saturday, April 09, 2011

i think it's time to blog

"cali gurls they love some bruno"

thanks Pinga :)
 
On Monday i had a peanut butter and mushroom omelette sandwich for breakfast. It was actually really good! I think my mum made too much omelette for lunch and put the rest in my toast... 

Last night, I went out with Farn for dinner and we had two dishes - "Pork Belly with Taro" and "Fried Tofu with Prawn Meat" with rice. It was yummy! Then we met up with everyone else and I stuffed myself even more (with the "Colossal" ... mega drool with the fudge) at Pancake Parlour... Got a really bad stomach ache from so much food LOL it was so bad that i was too scared to drive back home without taking a dump first at his house in case i really needed to go toilet on the way home.... like whose house could i randomly crash at 12:30am anyway???? People would think they're being burgled but NO I JUST NEED TO USE YOUR TOILET rofl

 I also had two mid sem tests yesterday so life is pretty chill at the moment.

 Time to collect more recipes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com