Saturday, November 06, 2010

well served


hehehe my dogs enjoy their car rides to the park. Except i won't be driving them around in my car.... hehe


 I decided to upload another picture of Espresso because only Cino was looking at the camera this time. The other day i came home to find them sitting together next to the piano. It was a really pleasant sight because they always tend to be in opposite sides of the house except when it is sleeptime !! 


Anyway... all my stationery are dying but they have served me well throughout my first year of uni. The deceased already include my paper witeout but its resurrection is currently 2 weeks overdue because i can't find the refills i bought in Hong Kong????? Other stationery close to their time include my yellow highlighter, my extractable rubber and the free pencil made out of recycled newspaper from Ecolink. (I've already sharpened over the froggy :( :( life is so sad) 

I used to be obsessed with stationery shopping... i would go to Hong Kong and buy $1000 HK + worth of it and have lots of cute pacers and rubbers etc. And then Year 12 came and my attitude turned to "just give me any pen/pencil/rubber that works damnit !!!!!!"

.... AHHHHHHH EXAM IN TWO DAYS.  

1 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! i so know what you mean!! i like nice stationary but when it comes to needing to write something i just want something that writes!! whether it is a pretty pen or friggin crayon!! your doggies are so cute, they look so calm, docile, sweet, gentle...><'''' what aesa isn't LOOOLLL

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com