Sunday, October 31, 2010

falling asleep everywhere


I had a good breakfast today. I had fish soup with rice and then sashimi from last night too. And thennnnnn Laura made me a Mango, Strawberry and Nectarine Crepe with Lemon Ganache (?) :) I love having a personal chef tehehehhe 

So while my internet has been screwing itself over, I have been randomly falling asleep everywhere. Like... on the floor, on my desk, on my bed, in Laura's bed... maybe even your bed.... oooooh HAHA who knows... I think it's because i find the (heavy) rain so soothing that i just... fall asleep. 

Or maybe i'm just really lazy. 


Do you see how capped i am? I'm so capped that it's stupid to even video call and I am blurry whilst Farn is not. gay. 

 

2 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

video call LOL...you know...your sister sounds so pro..-.-'...envious...lemon ganache...gosh..envious...=.=...honestly..i dont think you would be able to find my bed in my room....and i had good breakfast today too!! i had two panrolls one fish one meat ^^ YUM

1:41 PM  
Blogger lauraa :) said...

LEMON CURD NOT GANACHE LOL

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com