Thursday, October 14, 2010

we live dangerously

I hate it when i hide things too well. 

Now i will never find the goddamn usb stick camera thing. When i was young, i used to think that if i prayed to God hard enough at the time, the thing would reappear within a certain period of time. They did but i really don't think God had anything to do with it. 


I think Dotti is taking over my wardrobe....but only through $20 sales. My favourite bits are the buttons and then the flowy sleeves. 


And then i went to Dotti again the next day... but this time Farn bought me this skirt :) Thankyouuuuuuu ♥

Protostome means the mouth developed first and then the anus in the embryo stage. Deuterostome is the other way round and only appears in Echinoderms and Chordates.

1 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

umm...do problems occur if the mouth develops first or something???...pretty dress/skirt...we were told to pray to st. Anthony ^^ im sure it works!!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com