Thursday, October 28, 2010

blueberry wishes

papertissue

I'm craving... honey glazed chicken wings mmmm.... 

What do you do on public transport? Reading, listening to music or playing games give me a headache after a while so i like to look at people and wonder what people with sunglasses are actually looking at.... So i try to discreetly stare at them but i guess it doesn't work because i'm already deciding if the sunglasses suit their face or not. And then i suppose we are having a staring competition but the sunglasses make it unfair. 

But today i was more judgemental than usual. I guess i was just bored because this girl with a really pretty dress sat down next to me in the train but when she stood up i suddenly thought, "Woah. She has huge thighs and calves. I was so not expecting that...." 

Yes. I am mean and a hypocrite. And then i told Kristen about it in our SMS conversation and was paranoid that someone had looked over my shoulder and was now eyeing me with disapproval from behind. 

1 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

LOL another mention YES its been a while!!! i do homework...><'...or i stare out the window angrily like today about my english mark..and others stare at me like O.o'...dw about others they are probz more judgemental less honest!...but what i find irritating is big girls with small thighs...im like..ew..wtf..totally doesnt balance..O.o...

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com