Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ungoo yourself


I need to lift my game. Exams start in less than two weeks and i'm still completely screwed for chem. 

This fly is sooooooooooooooo annoying i want to smash it without having to leave fly goo everywhere WHY DOES IT HAVE TO RUB ITS WINGS/LEGS/WHATEVER AND MAKE THAT ANNOYING SOUND ?????? If that's how it attracts mates/communicates with others then omfg i would HATE to be a female fly. 

My last chem prac was shit because i didn't have enough time to write the method and finalise my calculations. Then i had a group interview for Orientation Host (it's super easy - go and sign up because it only takes 15min) 

So yeah today was okay...I guess the best part of today (apart from eating yummy toast and drinking milk) was talking to Farn on the phone at uni and on the way home too :) My ear got really warm after 1.5hours. 

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

7:26 PM  
Blogger Luindilwen said...

woooaahhh...i would hate to see your mobile bill...><'....yeah flies are annoying...but...as long as they dont attack im good...well..if you were a female fly...you would be able to fly! pretty cool.

7:37 PM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

lmao he called. not me.

and yeah i'd be able to fly but everyone (except spiders) would hate me =(

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com