Wednesday, October 27, 2010

no sim card


My sim card suddenly doesn't work. My phone just refused to accept it ever since i got home. Does this mean mum forgot to pay the bill or something..... because 7:30pm is a really weird time to just cut off someone's sim card...    It works now :) 

So don't call/text my mobile until i get this problem fixed.  CALL/TEXT ME ;D hehe yayy

I am so drained... from coming home 5-8pm nearly everyday. I walked the dogs before and spent the whole time wondering why i wore shorts in the cold wind. Meh. And there is a hole in my skirt that i must mend now too. 

Doing some chem revision now. I got a H1 for my breadth essay yay :D It feels like 8pm but it's actually nearly 10pm..... sighhhhh.... 

3 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

Yaaay h1!!!! lol....PHONE LOOLLL
yeah it was cold why did you wear shorts i had jumper on....that pic is...interesting...'awkwardly-shaped'...hmmm..interesting

9:55 PM  
Blogger 21minutes said...

h1 SO PRO

10:39 PM  
Blogger Glor said...

H1 you can do it :D

Good that it works now :)

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com