Saturday, October 23, 2010

double brie

I just wanted to say that i love shopping. Too much. I get this really strong urge to buy something after a (short) period of no shopping. I mean helllooooooo how can you say no to all these sales????

I really wish i could online shop though :( I know a lot of you are addicted to that.... 

  
Anyway, this jumper was on sale from Dotti yesterday :)


I was actually trying to find this dress from Sportsgirl ($100 to $24) but they didn't have my size and it didn't look as nice in person.... rofl 

Now i will go eat congee :) (edit: ARGHHHHH Laura burnt the congee... you must must must stir it near the end or the rice will stick to the bottom.... ) Apart from that, i hope you're all having a lovely weekend!  

2 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

are you referring to meee?? LOL HAHAHAHA ebayy<33

7:56 PM  
Blogger Luindilwen said...

there is something wrong with that dress...something very wrong...hmm...the chest pattern i think is off...O.o...anyway jumpers are good ^^ weigh anchor!!! we can be kaizoku now!!!YAAAY anyway yeah you seem to shop a lot..><'...but hey if you have the money and nothing to spend it on...improve the economy!! ^^

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com