Sunday, October 31, 2010

inject. ink. now.

papertissue

Can the memory of a certain smell suddenly "trigger" its presence again? I was around something unpleasant for a while today and was certain I had washed the smell off at home later but... sometimes when i thought of that time i swear i could.... smell that odour again. So it's either my lack of showering skills or a tricky brain. I hope it's the latter... 

On the other hand, I really like Victoria's Secret "Bombshell" Eau de Parfum. I like how subtle its scent is because some perfumes are so overpowering that i just want to........ sneeze. Or was it cough. hm LOL

I hope you guys are studying hard... because i'm just sitting here doing nothing. The most work i did today was teach swimming for 4 hours. And drive to Coles at 7am. 

... sleepy 

3 Comments:

Blogger 21minutes said...

why would you drive to coles at 7am

12:26 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

rofl cos had work at 8am so decided to go coles beforehand when there were no people and didn't have to wait haha

12:34 AM  
Blogger Luindilwen said...

LOL...i heard somewhere that the strongest trigger of memory is in fact the sense of smell. gosh...that also reminds me of when i used to work with horses...i would voluteer saturday morning...and on monday morning coming to school i could still smell the horsey smell on me ^^ LOL i have to buy perfume!!!! we should go look together!!! MUST!!! i have history exam ive written one sentence for...? does that count???

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com