Monday, October 11, 2010

i don't know...

papertissue

Is it just me or does Jacky manage to appear in my blog posts significantly more than other people? Do i really hang with you that much LOL. 

Anyway... i was going to talk about today... which basically involved learning about corrosion and fuel cells in Chem... and then the evolution of humans in Biology... and then Jacky and I went to Richmond... I found my op shop but didn't buy anything.. and he didn't find his computer shop... so we just walked around in a square for an hour with a slurpee from 7-eleven and enjoyed the nice weather.

I'm really enjoying 1:15 onwards in Only Girl (In the World) - Rihanna. 

I don't like this time of the year... it's when all the scary big spiders pop out and random ant invasions happen... go invade somewhere else damnit and not my doorbell !! 

2 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

YES INDEED!!! gosh! i know what you mean about scary poisonous spiders..everywhere and ants..gah! i like your pic ^^ pretty random..but pretty ^^

10:05 PM  
Blogger f i o n a said...

doorbell??? they crawl into ur doorbelll??? btw i found somewhere exciting that we shud visit! (but i cant rembr where anymore =[)

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com