Thursday, September 16, 2010

whyyyyyyyyyyyy

omggggggg

So I thought today would be an okay day... I learned cool stuff in bio tute... set up my awesome essay plan (up to 700 words now ... 1300 to go oh my god) and then....

Just as i was about to start my essay i realised that i wasn't wearing the necklace Farn gave me... because it was in my lap in the car this morning... and i must have dropped it somewhere in park and ride. So i bussed back to Park and Ride and didn't find it. I became so upset that i accidentally took a bus heading to the city instead of home but quickly got off before freeway and walked for 20min to another bus stop. Didn't find it in mum's car either. 

This is so shit i just want to hit the lady who just kept smiling politely at me on the bus when i mouthed FUCK because my backpack strap got stuck in between the seats and made me miss my bus stop by three stops and i am just going to pretend this was all her fault. 

Why did it have to be THIS necklace??????????? GOD. 

2 Comments:

Blogger 21minutes said...

wow mega stress
hope everything's okay

DW THE LAW OF KARMA DICTATES THAT YOU WILL SMASH YOUR ESSAY

9:01 PM  
Blogger f i o n a said...

aww dw viv! im sure you'll find it, things have a way of coming back to us =]

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com