Tuesday, September 14, 2010

cassette player

weheartit.com

If you haven't watched/heard the song "Just the Way You Are" - Bruno Mars, then you're missing out.

Two pracs in a day isn't too bad i suppose - probably because i got 8/10 for a prac i thought i failed (i didn't finish) and i'm hoping for even better marks after today. Four bio pracs done and three more to go for chem.

BRING IT.  

We cut a termite's head off today and squished the gut contents out to observe the flagellates inside... These protists have enzymes that break down the cellulose in the wood termites eat... so if you took away the flagellates the termite would starve to death. Cool huh? 

I don't know if you read my blog Lola, but something you said at lunch today really made my day :) 

1 Comments:

Blogger Glor said...

Just the way you are! :D
Song on my blog :)

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com