Wednesday, September 15, 2010

white chocolate & hazelnut icecream

Latest trend: In the past 1-2 weeks, at least one person i know has gotten their Ps each day. WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEEEE :D

Spongecake & Lemon Curd 

I just helped with the lemon curd and came back home to spongecake made by laura yayyy.

Passionflower icecream. Expensive. Was the music ripped... I like the icecream flavour in the title. But there's this one flavour with the most incredible blue colour... i think i creeped out the couple next to us by leaning over to stare at their icecream. (Gabriel, which one is that??? I MUST TRY IT. blueberry?)

I should really start my Psych essay soon........  now? 

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

i also like the icecream flavour in the title (wait i meant the word not the flavour.. if it actually is a flavour). and their loyalty card is quite pretty too! the black icecream is the creepiest..D:

9:44 AM  
Blogger thebigbrotheory said...

hi...love ur blog
feel free to read ours anytime :D
http://thebigbrotheory.blogspot.com/

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com