Saturday, September 18, 2010

mid sem break


I've decided on what makes me happiest. Being someone else's happiness, being surrounded by friends and appreciating music. 

Apart from a sudden scare concerning my essay (i missed my bus and wouldn't have been able to submit my psychology essay in time without Jacky's help THANK YOU), yesterday was an excellent start to my 2 week mid sem break. 

Played pool, ate Hungry Jacks for dinner and then went to a friend's 18th in Wah Wah Lounge. Good night. And i really like the warm feeling shots give you in your stomach.

 thanks for the pic henry :) 

I think i should stop smiling every now and then. My jaw/mouth muscles start to ache after a while. rofl

N.B - i've tagged some of my food posts under cooking for easier access... will improve/add more to this section later.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com