Monday, August 16, 2010

without any makeup on

papertissue

"let's go all the way tonight, no regrets
just love
we can dance, until we die.
you and i - will be young forever 
you make me feel like i'm living a
teenage dream"

I skipped uni today - wasn't feeling well. Still got called in to work though so yeah... taught the kids how to tread water "egg beater" style though. Next week will be intense sculling, torpedo on back and bilateral breathing. I seriously want/need to move some of these kids up. 

Looking over psychology notes after reading through the practice exam questions. 

I need a new hoodie. 

2 Comments:

Blogger Savvi said...

dude, get some more sleep.

new hoodie eh? time for a little more shopping??? xP

11:30 AM  
Blogger Savvi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com