Sunday, August 08, 2010

chillin' online

  
Today's blog is all about inspiration, admiration and .. procrastination? Oh dear. 

So here's a sneak peek of where i chill online when i'm bored or procrastinating like always  now. I can't show you every site i visit daily so i picked the ones that suit my mood today in no particular order. omfg there's a crazy bee next to me shit.  

papertissue



 Cooking:


  

Fashion:

Laura and I stalked houses today for her Year 9 Geography project. Remember that crap? yeah. that crap. 




papertissue

Photography:

Easy Reading: 




To me, Easy Reading stands for blogs that draw you in without requiring much effort on the reader's behalf. They are basically normal blogs but with better photography.  

papertissue

Awesomeness:

 Now, who could forget e-How? The instructions are so simple and clear - ranging from "How do i tie a scarf?" to "How to I make Apple Pie pastry?" If you're not interested in any of the other categories then try this one since it's more... informative. But fuelled with awesomeness.

So go on. I'm inviting you to procrastinate (even further).  

4 Comments:

Blogger Glor said...

Ten Most Awesome Barney Stinson Quotes

http://www.pastemagazine.com/blogs/lists/2009/07/10-most-legendary-barney-stinson-quotes.html

1:42 AM  
Blogger 21minutes said...

How is cyanide and happiness not on this list~! >:/

http://www.explosm.net/comics/

12:45 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

LOL that is also aweosme but i never visit it... rofl

11:41 PM  
Blogger Sushi said...

Thanks for mentioning my blog on your list :) x Sushi

P.S. As you may already know, I've entered the Miss Shop Style Off competition, and it would be an absolute dream to win! I'm asking my lovely blog friends/followers to show their support by voting for me :)

If you could spare a minute, please register here, then click the 'vote for me now' button on my profile page. To validate your vote you also need to click the link in the confirmation email Miss Shop will send you. Thanks so much hon!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com