Tuesday, August 03, 2010

feeling tall

Today i went to one lecture at 10am and then a CPR workshop. I really need a car. I also went to shoppo to look at boots before going home to study. 

Passion - Tony Bianco ($169.95)
I didn't see this in store but its crumpled design and suede material caught my eye. I wouldn't mind wearing this if i had the money. 

 Cuff It - Betts ($89.95)

It comes in black as well but i need a change of colour. When this goes on sale or i can't bear the thought of not owning it any longer, i will buy it. I'm still waiting for nearly $500 from work. 

 Neon - Tony Bianco ($189.95)

It just keeps on getting better doesn't it? Not. I think this is on sale somewhere but either way my wallet is going to hate me. But that's okay because i tried them on today and they look AMAZING

But! Quite a few people i know have these wedges so i don't know if i will get them lol. Another reason to lean towards the Cuff It boots. 

5 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

OH HEY those cuff it boots ahahaha i rembr harrassing the lady at betts about them a few months ago but they said they were sold out at eastland =[

5:58 PM  
Blogger f i o n a said...

i rembr it got discounted on the website to 69.90-something (online only) and then disappeared entirely for a while but now its back, strange

6:01 PM  
Blogger F; that is all. said...

cuff it boots win, the wedges one looks way too clunky :S

6:26 PM  
Blogger Luindilwen said...

hey vivi long time no comment :) NAH. everyone i like the first ones!!! LOL cpr workshop..mine is out of date too...but...cbf...i need a licence to get anywhere so im putting off geting a job. but..i have no money >.<'

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so angry.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com