Wednesday, August 11, 2010

glowing

papertissue 

The ERC toilets always show the remains of someone's dump in at least two cubicles. Disgusting much. 

I'm feeling op shopping withdrawals already.... Must. fix. this. weekend. 

Union House needs to offer more soup. 

I booked my Hazards Perception and Ps tests today! Hopefully i pass the latter in one go. 

Period cramps hurt. Sorry if i didn't feel like talking to you yesterday. I was too busy trying to save myself from my uterus.

I think my phone bill just went up by $20 today. crap.  

 There's something about walking in the rain under an umbrella. I find that i feel more... secure if i rest the umbrella on my head too and the handle has to lean on my right shoulder. 

I nickname my umbrella "lollipop". Must be the colour combination... er

Today in Genetics i found out that i have a green defect (relating to colourblindness). 

"Where trouble is a bubble in a champagne glass" - Neyo

 One of our psychology essay topics to choose from states that "No man (sic) is an island". Personally, i agree with this. Do you?

 I feel fat. 


1 Comments:

Blogger 21minutes said...

wow I've never been to the ERC toilet.. And by that description.. probably never will

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com