Saturday, August 14, 2010

overdue

papertissue

This looks like Delta Goodrem... What happened to her music anyway?

I watched The Expendables with some of the guys yesterday. I found some scenes hilarious and enjoyed my Chocotop. But i also felt like i had more connection with the popcorn than the actual movie rofl... It's a lot of pewpew if you didn't realise. 

Today: Work at 8am (i am now owed $560.. where is my pay hmph), yum cha, drove 1.5 hours in total, helped Laura bath Cino and Espresso, bummed, napped and now doing ChemCal. 

I covered for a friend's shift today and one of her kids had drawn a picture. I asked her if she wanted to give it to my friend instead (her actual teacher) but she said no. lmao okay then.

what is it exactly.. something jumping over a tree?? 

It's pretty cute how kids do this :)  

2 Comments:

Blogger 21minutes said...

oh god you're doing Chemcal already?

I feel like I should do chemcal now

2:57 AM  
Blogger Luindilwen said...

OH NO they owe you money!!! we were told that is a form of slavery!! quick before they deport you!!!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com