Thursday, August 05, 2010

ukulele love


Hello everybody :) I hope your week has been going well so far yay

Please watch this video because it features Wensi/Sallyannie playing the ukulele! I hope that all of you - especially my growing silent reader population - make Wensi famous through her cover of Sophie Madeleine's "Take Your Love With Me"!  :D

Today was a good and rainy day. I am freezing my arse off and waiting for my turn to shower. 

The other day I went to Chem to find a group of people huddled around an unconscious person. I think it was a guy but he was in recovery position so i assume they had figured out his airway was clear and his breathing was normal. The paramedics came soon after. 

It felt kind of... ironic and creepy though because i had just attended a CPR workshop the previous day... So take care of yourselves, readers. Because unfortunate things can happen when you least expect it =(

1 Comments:

Anonymous James said...

Like!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com