Sunday, August 01, 2010

garlic bread

big. picture. post


Dad and i like to visit the Camberwell Rotary Market every Sunday but with different mindsets. He, for the cheap flower bouquets, and I, to support my opshopping craze. 

I take ages - literally ages - to shop because i like to walk around and compare. But today's bargain was lucky because we only had 20 minutes and I got this for $10 :) 

Even better, it's from REVIEW and i really like that store. But never buy from there because i'm too pov. 



Say hello to Tubby :) The green cat Stooph got me as a KK gift yay. Its bum is squishy and nice to pat. 

That didn't sound creepy.  

And yes, the sleeves are meant to be crumpled at the end so they sit up higher. 

Other good opshops i recommend are Savers in Brunswick (tram 19 towards North Coburg) and Yours Now Mine (Balwyn North take bus 207). 



I would show you other stuff i've bought from op shops but i cbs. 


Laura and i started prepping for our Strawberry and Chocolate Mousse Tart last night. As you can see, this is the Chocolate Mousse and cooking at 1am produced excellent results. 

The marble swirl pattern was perfect until i took it out of the fridge and a block of Parmesean Cheese fell onto it rofl.  




We followed a different recipe for making pastry. Click on this link French Tart Dough and you'll see how easy it is to follow. 

Don't forget to prick your pastry before putting it in the oven to let the steam out or it will turn out soggy. Especially important when baking apple pies etc. 






Final product woohoo!

I can only offer a slice to those who bother coming over but by then.. Laura and i will have finished it all mwahahaha..

Do you think people like me can get paid to blog? That would be nice but I'm not sure why adults would want to read this blog. There's nothing in it for them.  



My toes are cold. 

I just ran outside in the freezing cold with Espresso and Cino. Dumbest idea ever because my hands don't want to co-operate with my brain but i feel really energised now. 





This is such a long post........


Okay okay, i lied. I said it would be an epic picture post but i can't be bothered anymore. So here's me signing out with a replication fork. rofl back to biology... 

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Youre not a bad photographer huh

If you put in recipes for the stuff you make, and tips, some adults might like it, but your blog will start to be restricted to a recipe blog, unless you do more fashion and you just become one of those pretty, cute female bloggers.

But then where does your dog come in lol

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so YUMMMMAY!

6:41 PM  
Blogger 21minutes said...

CAYKE

10:04 PM  
Blogger Glor said...

FOOD YUMMY :D

1:26 AM  
Blogger FROGGY said...

lmao my dogs can come in... whenever i experience writer's block.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com