Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yay :)

Happy 18th Bday to me :D 

I like the beginning. Download the soundtrack.
It's been a long day. And i really like the salmon sushi from Plush Fish in melb uni. Nice and fat. Chem prac took me 2 instead of 3 hours. I mucked up my first titration trial though oops. 
Newman projections!! Conformational isomerssssss =D

Phragoplast = cell plate. 
I am seriously craving sushi now... I wonder if i will crave sushi during pregnancy. AND THEN EVERYONE WILL HAVE TO GIVE ME SOME or the baby will die. Okay not really...
Anyway, this post isn't about my future child's birth. It's about me getting old and legal yay 
Happy bday to Ann, Jan and Osama Bin Laden as well :)  
 

1 Comments:

Blogger Luindilwen said...

LOOLL legal in what sense????
im sure farn is happy

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com