Monday, February 22, 2010

hmph

Edit: So i moved one of the 8am ones to a more sane time. But Wednesday is still horrible with classes from 9am-5pm. And my timetable is still very scary.

Uni sounds so full on and Orientation hasn't even started. I am scared of my timetable. So i have 27 contact hours atm (hoping it goes down by 1) a week except it will probably be less when the 3 hour chem/bio/physics pracs alternate with each other. Lectures sound sleepy...

That didn't make any sense but whatever. 

Hmm.. i guess Melb uni takes Science seriously. I even have heaps more hours than the Biomed kids o.O whatttttt

Yay no more physics next semester so no more prac hours and i can take up bludge electives like Psych instead :)

Laura doesn't go well with plastic. First she accidentally left a ball point pen in the washing machine and her shirt came out with ink blots. Secondly, she didn't notice a plastic box on fire under the wok until..yeah. LOL rofl 

I'm hungry. Someone give me an apple pie. 

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL vivi we had an apple berry pie yesterday just those frozen ones though. my brother just made nougat! yeah i only have twelve contact...but...yes study.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

whoa 27 contact hours! wow that's crazy...
and yeah making a nice timetable's ridiculously hard.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com