Sunday, March 07, 2010

Testing, testing.

Hmm, i'm going to try this. Ask Froggy anything :D 


I had my 18th bday party yesterday. Laura hogged the camera with her friends and i still haven't gotten it back to show you peoplessss my side of the party. And sorry for the severe shortage in guys once again - but i really had to cut down on people no joke. 

Thanks for the lovely presents guys :) I will definitely use all of them - even the froggy shower kit HAHA. And i will sleep with the plush toys too! And i also like the more practical gifts like tshirts, wallet, bag, jewellery etc... Except some of you are trying to make me fat :O All this nice chocolate!!! HAHA I think i'll keep the chocolate rose as decoration though haha.

Oh, and some of you kept stroking/touching my back yesterday. Creepy much?! Except my knee is softer than my back... HAHA lol thinking back to year 12... (Looks at Fiona) rofl. But my point is is that only i can fondly touch my back !!!! hahaha 

So thanks again for coming guys :) And i hope you enjoyed the food and each other's company despite the weird and slow service. I mean...what kind of busy restaurant doesn't serve drinks in jugs..... And the other party table was like wtf... obviously they were wannabe cool asians because they kept mimicking everything we did. ha 

LOL at the massive hail today and then shoppo on fire... HAHA

I'm 18 soon YAY (next wednesday - so come to Melb Uni/find me just to say happy bday :D :D ) Because i have a 3 hour break from 10 to 1 and i need people to hang out with =(

I remember last year i epically failed (i think i got 14/30...or was it 40 oh god) for the chem test on my bday but then Symphony Orchestra brightened my day by playing happy bday for me HAHA :) And yes... since then i have managed to not fail a chem test rofl...

3 Comments:

Blogger lauraa :) said...

AHAHA dude hurry up and get the memory card from my computer :D

12:01 PM  
Blogger Luindilwen said...

LOOL froggy shower kit !!! yes it was me. im sorry i had to get it for you >.< and im free 11-1 wednesday!! btw i forgot i bit of your present in my mad rush to leave to be ...somewhat on time...to your party so...yes wednesday

5:31 PM  
Blogger f i o n a said...

ME TOUCH YOUR BACKK BAHAHAHHAHA

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com