Saturday, February 27, 2010

nearly there!

Sorry guys for not visiting this blog enough. I've been busy collecting freebies (even went over to Monash clayton for some) and joining clubs. So far i've joined AA (equivalent of Monash Asean), Photography, Foodie Interest and then Engineering because it was free. ha gotta love Student Union membership.

I still haven't walked to the Sports part of Melb Uni. I've been too busy searching for the shortest routes between (insert place eg - trams on Swanston Street) to lecture theatres. I am so lazy.

Timetable is screwing up again because of chinese. The interviewer decided to put me in 2E (post vce) when clearly i am more suitable for 2A (post elementary) but he kept saying "oh you'll just recall everything from primary school" YEAH RIGHT. So i have to change from 1A to 2E back to 2A with his permission. gah

I need to wake up at 6:45am for work at 8am tomorrow.

I finally got my Ipodtouch. Downloading apps is funnnnnn

Uni starts soon. I think i'll be too tired to be pumped. But i do have a meeting at 6pm after uni on monday xD And i get paid for attending that too whoooo

4 Comments:

Blogger Yi-Ling said...

oh my god are you seriously doing chinese?!!! go viv. chinese school was fun. we should go back there.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Yi-Ling said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots were all over 220 bucks everwhere. But definitively I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase those. what is your opinion?

11:58 AM  
Blogger KL said...

as if you get paid to go to a meeting. D:

dammit viv. where the heck do you pick up these awesome things?

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com