Tuesday, February 23, 2010

i think i'm fallin' for youuuuu..

The first day of Orientation was good but it started off badly. 

I didn't charge my phone overnight so i heard no alarm this morning. Therefore, i woke up when Orientation began HAHA oh god. That was at 10am btw. Arrived at Melb uni 1.5 hours later after hurriedly feeding myself and the dogs and kept jumping between host groups. 

The tactic to making new friends is to seek out the ones just as lost and lonely as you are. So instead of listening to all the host leaders i ended up talking to many interesting people. Some were international, local or had just taken a gap year. Some are easier to talk to but eventually you find something that each of you have in common. And some seem facebook worthy now..aka won't feel as stalkerish if i add them now. 

I got a bagful of freebies but am expecting more tomorrow because that's when we get introduced to the clubs. 

It was so cold today and i had to keep on pulling down my skirt. Hmph

I want to go on an exchange in second semester 2nd year. Or sometime in 3rd year.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com