Tuesday, March 09, 2010

chuppachup

And i was like, baby baby baby ohhh

I'm tired. I got my new timetable and it's okay. I end at 8pm on one day but have thursday off. so er........ meh. 

Birthday tomorrow :)

Went to see Alice in Wonderland today with peoplessss yay. I really like the soundtrack. and the cheshire cat is roly poly funny and i want the hedgehog!!!!

I changed breadth subjects btw. From chinese to a geog/eco sub. Because the people wouldn't let me move down fromt he post vce one like wth... but yeah it's cool now my new breadth has a 2hr exam of just mc (YES. NO ESSAYSSS) and some 10min presentation on any developing country (i chose cambodia cos guy next to me took phillippines - the one i wanted....hmph) and then some long essay later. meh 

It's just a lot of reading but the content is familiar thanks to HL geog :) sweet 

ok i need a nap. And then it's chemcal prelab time. 

1 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

ooh cambodia!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com