Sunday, February 28, 2010

In the past

I have killed two..or was it three.. harddrives and god knows what else. 

Thank god my dad is an IT programmer/engineer and thankyou Hungy for guiding me through other stuff today. Things are mostly fixed. Maybe. WHO KNOWS. I am so not good at this. I think i'm an expert at ignoring all the signs though. And getting pissed at my comp. 

I had work today. I also napped today. The weather was so good (i like coldish weather) but i woke up with a sore neck. 

Tomorrow is Sunday. I have nothing else to say. Except i need to take another dump xD  

2 Comments:

Blogger Spcogg said...

yay it was fixed? HOpe it stays fixed :D

11:38 AM  
Blogger OJ said...

lmao hungy, did you tell her to overclock it? Let's hope it doesn't explode...

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com