Monday, March 01, 2010

First day of Uni

Not bad, not bad. I'm lazy so here's a summary in dot points. 

- I ate so much today. I had crunchy nut for breakfast, a chocolate mocha and peanut sandwich for recess (they should schedule recess into our timetables!!!), sushi for lunch, hungry jacks for afternoon tea and korean for dinner. Hmm. No wonder i need to always go to the toilet. 

- My timetable is still not fixed. But i did make another friend and we went to Lygon Street to eat sushi. And he also showed me where the 4gb usbs for $4 were woot

- I like my physics lecturer. Biology sounds boring this year and i'm looking forward to chem. 

- The post vce Chinese class was surprisingly okay considering i only did Chinese up to gr 6. My writing/reading is a lot better than my speaking/understanding though which is partly why i want to go down to the post elementary class anyway. I need to fill up every hole first. 

- The OHS induction at PLC was boring because it was a 30min lecture on common sense. Vi and i also saved a baby bird that had fallen out of its nest and put it back. 

- Hungry Jack's chocolate sundaes suck. Hungry Jacks just sucks in general except for its amazing whoppers. I want a Maccas sundae now. 

- Again, i shouldn't have worn shorts on such a cold day.

- Do i want to go on AA camp? Depends on who else is going.... 19-21st March 

I'm tired. Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com