Tuesday, February 02, 2010

House Concerts 2010

Edit: emo playlists take forever to make.

I know you want to come. They are on the 17th and 18th of February 7:30pm (?) and although my sister can't get more than 3 tickets, i think you ex PLCers or anyone else interested should pop in and get yourself some tickets too. Tickets are free so it's probably first in first served and none "sold/handed out" on the night lol. Apparently Leven has literally run out of cellists and i'm meant to teach my sister the cello part as well. 

So the reason i'm advertising this is because my sister got a sub main role. 4th main role she says. (Leven -18th february). Ideally i'd like to attend both nights but we'll see... rofl. 

 grass :D

Okay, advertising over and back to showing off my everyday life to you people :P rofl i really have no life do i sigh...

The other day we just bummed in the city. I bought the physics book and it has a frog on the front cover too :) Played pool and just yeah... sat in game room. But today i had some me, myself and i time :) Haha so i saved like $70 from sales today. Bought two casual dresses, a top, bodyshop moisteriser and a present for my mum. Omfg why is this shop so expensive???? But i bought her this eye cream called "Eye Bright" as a sorry-and-i-really-do-appreciate-everything-you-do-for-me-so-let's-stop-arguing present. Yay she likes it 

Poo. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com