Tuesday, January 05, 2010

ib has ended

So i got my score and wasn't over the moon but wasn't too bad either. I like chem and bio so i better get into either Biomed or Science at Melb Uni. It's cool, if i do Science i can become either a doctor or a vet haha. I never considered animal science before but it might be interesting... seeing as i've had chickens, guinea pigs, dogs, hermit crabs and a rabbit before/now....

Today i went driving and then mum pushed me to the gym. Then i watched Sherlock Holmes with Laura and shoppo and although it started off a bit slow, it's a good movie. I like the soundtrack too! Hmm.. then i went on this massive walk with dad, laura and the dogs to some footy field and yeah... eating pavlova and icecream  now.

I'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com