Sunday, December 20, 2009

11 years ago

Driving into New York city is dangerous. There are snowstorms and you can barely see, let alone see the lanes. Everything is camouflaged into a ghost town almost, dimly arrayed with a few christmas lights that sport a greenish look. It's eerie at night because nobody is out but it's okay. We have each other - the 55 of us in the asian bus.

I am in New Jersey at the moment and just came back from the pool. The tour guide speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin and there is this baby i like to stalk across the aisle. She is the happiest baby i have ever seen (more like inspected lol)...and her eyes crinkle up everytime she smiles. I wish i had a baby just as cute to hug, poke, squeeze, etc. Not going to happen...yet.

My legs feel tingly. It's just the 3 of us at the moment because mum decided to stay behind in Toronto to care for her mum. I have to wake up in 5 hours but i feel rather at loss.

Tomorrow we will go visit the actual New York city. I went there 11 years ago ...and the statue of Abraham Lincoln in Washington DC was huge.

We found something hilarious/ridiculous today. Laura and i thought the $1 off sale was stupid but today in Nike we found a 1 cent off sale LOL what on earth.

The snow is so fluffy here. I hope everything is just as fluffy for you in Melbourne, but in other ways. Tomorrow i plan to make a snow angel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com