Friday, December 18, 2009

well..

Canada is very cold. I just bought a dress and pair of jeans from Guess because it was 40% off. There are factory outlets and shopping malls everywhere literally. I am not kidding it is like shopping world but not as cheap as asia unfortunately.

I had heaps of little stuff to mention but i forgot it all... There are 40-70% sales here now... been shopping a lot. I think i've rekindled my love for jeans shopping. In one shop there was a $1 off sale lol.......... My grandpa likes to eat as much as i do YAYAY. My grandma can't even speak now.

I'm sorry but i really don't feel like blogging for the time being. Having a great time here though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com