Saturday, January 02, 2010

brimming


Ocean Terminal, Hong Kong

I would like to take photography classes but what do you need for them? Do they even exist or are they the "negatives & dark room" kind? (Not that i mind..i just don't have the supplies) I didn't take up photography as an elective in school and hmm..I have a "pro" Nikon in the cupboard but i don't even know how to use it so i use my normal Lexus camera. ...Although i do favour Canon and Nikon the most.

Photography would be a nice hobby, along with book collecting. (I'm still expanding my mini library yay) I think i have a pretty good eye for making something appealing, but i want to learn how to produce professional results with any camera, good or bad.


 Lake leading to Penns Cave, Buffalo  (USA)

 Today we were walking the dogs and my sister was too busy texting to notice she had stepped in a pile of dog shit. xDDDD bahahah... Reminds me of when Ying and I both stepped in a pile of cow poo in Year 4 haha. I was wearing hello kitty runners too.

And then we took the bus to aquarena (she swam, i went to gym) and then i went to officeworks to develop photos of Year 12 whilst laura hung out with her cgs friend. (haha)


 I forgot what this is but it was extremely delectable. (Hong Kong)

I rearranged my whole wardrobe today. Seems fitting since it's the start of a new year and i have nothing better to do. Did you notice yesterday's strange weather? The sky was yellow and everything green suddenly became more vibrant. And then the thunderstorm made everything even more weird but spectacular. Maybe Melbourne is the guinea pig of climate change. We get to experience many weird/extraordinary/life threatening seasonal changes before the rest of the world (haha maybe not..)

"..sometimes 
When you and I collide
I fall into an ocean of you
Pull me out in time
Don't let me drown
Let me down
I say its all because of you"

Sway - Bic Runga (Thanks James. Listen to it.)

Now i will watch Juno but pretend to read everytime mum walks in. Sorry about the long post.

2 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

yummy seafood cone!

4:58 PM  
Blogger adeliiiiiine said...

I thought you were going to meet up with me in Hong Kong Viv...?
*sigh* Oh well... You're back in Melbourne already,, nothing I can do about it.... *cry*

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com