Wednesday, December 23, 2009

USA

After passing through 8 states and visiting New York, Philadelphia, Atlantic City etc, i am now back in Toronto after four days of touring. I would upload pictures/videos here but the net isn't fast enough and i have to wake up early to go out with cousins tomorrow. Even though i'm so used to waking up between 5-6:30am now...and sleeping between 1 - 2am o.O

Instead of actually talking about the trip, i thought i'd blog about some silly stuff.

1. The children on the bus ranged from less than 1 year old to teenagers like me. However, the noisiest ones were these two boys around 7 - 12 years old. While waiting in customs, the 7 year old says to the other, "you know that girl in pink up the front keeps staring at me. it's creepy she keeps watching me - yeah the 9 year old one - did you know she touched my private parts in the pool yesterday??? (LOL WTF) she touched my ass and then my nuts!! (other boy: hahaha maybe she likes you) No way she's creepy!!"

Lol i thought that was pretty cute and hilarious because he didn't care that everyone else was listening.

2. When i was in prep, i stayed over at my friend's house for one night. And it was normal to shower together when you were young right (like with your siblings..age 4..5..) and just as i got into the shower i said i needed to pee. Except the toilet was outside the shower obviously. And my friend had these pictures stuck on her shower wall so she told me to try and aim for those pictures. Well we both kinda failed peeing in that direction because i don't have a dick sorry but it was fun/funny xD

I'm really strange aren't i.

3. I don't like sweet and sour pork. I hate capsicum. I don't like stuff that's too sweet or has too many berries in it. My icecream cannot be a puddle and my watermelon cannot be mushy. I prefer to not eat papaya and i'm still wondering whether i like pomegranate seeds or not. I eat everything else.

Oh, and i'm sick. Going out with cousins tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[color=#36a]ВИА [url=http://dejavu-group.ru/about_us.php]Deja Vu[/url] - это коллектив виртуозных вокалистов и музыкантов.
[url=http://dejavu-group.ru/about_us.php]Дежа вю[/url]- лидер в области музыкального оформления свадеб, дней рождения, корпоративных вечеров, шоу программ.
В репертуаре ВИА Dejavu-group более 3000 песен.
Живая музыка. Поп, хиты 70-80-90-х, диско, джаз, ретро, современная музыка, европейские хиты, фоновая музыка, шансон .
Группа Дежа вю располагает мощной качественной музыкальной аппаратурой, позволяющей наполнить приятным и плотным уху звуком как маленькое помещение (фуршет), так и огромное пространство (корпоратив до 1000 человек).

Игорь +7 916 623 4047 [/color]

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Viv I am vaguely disturbed now.

I agree with msot of number 3 though. =D

1:29 PM  
Blogger Thomas said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com