Sunday, January 03, 2010

anxious

My sister is making home made vanilla and mango icecream for me to indulge in after tomorrow's results. I'm going to get so fat from depression. You don't see anyone hysterically happy sitting around eating a tub of icecream do you?

I keep on calculating the best, most realistic and worst results i could get. Until an hour ago, i was living in blissful ignorance. And now somebody has lodged a stone into my heart so a sinking feeling always stays. Except that it keeps hovering due to the added tension.

I realised that i will be happier going to Melbourne than Monash uni.

1 Comments:

Blogger f i o n a said...

YES GO TO MELBOURNEEE :D

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com