Friday, January 01, 2010

4th blogging anniversary

Omg i missed the anniversary because i was sleeping comfortably on the plane (had a whole row to myself and 3 pillows) from Singapore to Melbourne. Yep, i'm back from my 3 week holiday to Canada, Hong Kong and USA but now i miss the cold weather. It's strangely humid here and i need a shower.

But moving on. I decided to make my blog's anniversary start from the very first post which was 31 December 2005. Even though my profile says i've been a member since July 2005.

So Happy 4 Years blog :)

For some reason, it's taking ages to upload pics here and where did the "upload video" button go ???? So i'm going to upload all the videos we took onto facebook and then a selective album of the like...1000 pictures we took? LOL

And Happy New Year to 2010 as well :)

In Canada i went snowboarding. It's harder to learn than skiing but easier to master and a lot more fun than skiing :) In America i went sight seeing and shopping. In Hong Kong i had yum cha everyday and went shopping as well. But my dad wouldn't let me go to "lui yun gai" because of some acid attacks he thought would reoccur. So i went...to the other places i usually visit. I also had green poo one day but then it went away the next day yippee

I think my resolution this year is to be happy. I should really say that a week after i get my IB results, shouldn't i? I'm starting to have dreams of doing all the revision i never did. 4th of January, please be nice to me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here and so too happens:)

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com