Sunday, December 13, 2009

holiday

Five airports in two days. Melbourne to Singapore (7 hours). Singapore to HK (3 hours). HK to Korea (3 hours). Korea to Toronto (13 hours). Just to get to Canada for a cheaper fare than going direct.

I stepped out of the van in HK and almost stepped on an obese, dead rat. Grandma's carer is so nice - she even went out in her pjs at 1:30am with me to buy congee and won ton noodles. I visited Megabox but realised it was just restaurants so we went to Hollywood Plaza and bought 7 pairs of shoes in the span of 15 min. Cheap :) And we got another camera because laura wouldnt shut up and the shutter on my camera doesn't work anymore. Still good for closeup though.

Korea Airline has really good food and i like their air hostess uniform. Huge selection of movies and music from classical to kpop. It's super cold here and it's like 11pm here. Half a day behind Melbourne.

Staying in Toronto for 2 weeks and then four days in New York? I have no idea where we're going =(  And then another week in HK yay

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

7 pairs of shoes..in 15 mins..
see now that's extreme.

HAVE FUN VIVI!

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com