Monday, December 07, 2009

Graduation Dinner Dance 09



A pity that not everyone was there =(


 Family


 GFM Family & Master


rofl..?

Okay, so the rest will be on facebook soon. But look at what Jenn Wu made me :) I love you sooooooo much
 

So..a recap of today. I was driving to school in dad's car and then all this smoke starts billowing out of the exhaust pipe. I swear i didn't do anything but then it got too smoky to even see out of rear mirror so had to go back home and dad drove his 4WD. And therefore i was 5-10min late to Senior Strings.. then had two periods of orchestra. and then played games for two periods in computer room rofl.

There was a stabbing in Wattle Park so the teachers wouldn't let us out of the school gates by ourselves so i got dad to drive into the carpark. Got home...slept...now blogging.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ROAR!

2:46 AM  
Blogger adeliiiiiine said...

That's sooo funny! Your driving thing. Smoke everywhere!

That's really nice of Joan. It's so you! xD

xoxo
adeLINe

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com