Saturday, December 05, 2009

headache

Tonight is Graduation Dinner Dance. I have a headache, i hate my body and i feel tired. I can't be bothered dressing up and going but i have to.

Where are my contacts? I feel like swimming. I just want to swim without stopping for 1 hour like on Thursday. I don't have to think - it's just me, the water and the possibility of drowning. There was this girl who did breastroke non stop for 1.5 hours. She was really fast too. And then she got out of the pool and i floated on my back for a bit.

I have to start packing for HK and Canada tomorrow. I'm leaving next Friday and coming back early January. I have to attend a wedding as well. Maybe i'll try play isketch with you guys when i'm overseas :)

I don't want to go tonight. I'm sure it will be heaps of fun though but I've had enough of school. I'm over it and Speech Night is still to come.

I'm glad school has ended but i will miss lunchtimes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

awww lunchtimes...

well you looked great at graduation the colour really suited you. actually the swimming reminds me of those short stories we did early in yr 11 ...with the psycho girl..drowing..and junk

btw. bring me back a mountee!!!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com