Friday, November 27, 2009

????

WTH NADIA. I didn't even get to say goodbye to you, let alone KNOW about it, (and we were best friends since prep too..) and you're gone for a year ??? Please tell me it's actually a lot shorter than this. This reminds me of when you went away during gr 5 and came back during gr 6 but this is different i suppose.

WHAT ON EARTH. I think i'm about to cry oh dear.. i'm going to miss you so much. I hope you still read my blog.

vivi is sad now =(

I blame this on the separation between the VCE and IB people. Obviously we never talked as much during year 11 and 12 but but but ... i know i can't give you a plane letter now but i can give you all my love. And that's heaps better right? So, i'll give you all my love and every guy you think is hot and i don't LOL omg..

Or maybe i am naive? Maybe i am clinging to the present and not realizing how the future actually unfolds. I think i am mostly in shock that someone so close to me is already gone, even if it's temporarily. If the rest of you are planning to leave, please tell me beforehand.

Come back soon. Or i'll stalk you in HK when i get there in 3 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com