Thursday, November 26, 2009

schweppes



That looks so refreshing. Did you know guinea pigs eat the green parts of watermelon? nomnomnom but you have to wash it first so less ants get attracted to the sugaryness.

Today i went to BoxHill and then city for a bit.. saw Farn, Belle, James etc.. and then hung around for a while before went home. I bought deodarent woot i can't spell today

I tried Turkish Apple Iced Tea from  T2 today. omfg so refreshing i'm craving it right now... I think i'll stay home tomorrow. Clean guinea pig cage.. i lost my drivers license so i have to replace it .. clean room.. yeah. maybe i'll go pines and get some icecream.

Who wants to hang out with me :( ..somewhere local preferably

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com