Sunday, November 29, 2009

holidays




Holidays have been good. Yesterday i helped out at mum's work, had yum cha, went to Chadstone to find grad dress (i found it but not correct size) and then sit at home in the dark watching Nigella Lawson's cooking shows because i blew my lights out. wooo

Today i am going to get a haircut, buy my grad dress, go to officeworks (i love stationery shopping), eat and then go to a party. I really need to start driving again.

My doggys were awake at 1am so i had to play with them. And feed them. I'm bored, i should get ready and put some pants on. ...someone's coming up the stairs. argh ...okay it was my dad coming into my room.

I had a strange dream last night. It had a lot of cooking in it but also....cramming for a maths exam. Cramming in all the revision i didn't get to do before the real one. And there was this huge bear chasing us wtf i don't need a bear chasing me during a maths exam okay?? And we had to collect starfish and each of us had an ability and someone's was collecting poisonous starfish. Yes.... and it was a pretty interesting dream and i was having a deep sleep.. so when mum woke me up i didn't feel too annoyed.

Cino keeps running up and down the stairs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

cino is my bestest bestest friend. :)

ooh, i should put some pants on..but then again..it's nothing out of the usual.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com