Wednesday, November 25, 2009

whisper



I'm kinda hoping that you people can read my thoughts right now. I'm too tired to type and Espresso is on my bed. Today i went to work, watched New Moon and shuffled and limped everywhere. Thongs are damaging the skin between my big and second toes as well. There is so much to say but this is where i leave telepathy up to you people.

Please penetrate my mind for more information, just as the Valtori clasp their fellow vampires' or Bella's hands for their thoughts. Today i ate a giant cinnamon pretzel.

Jacob is massive drool, nosebleed, hotness, everything. Yes, that's right. Strip that shirt off and walk around topless. Excellent. I like his smile but it would feel awkward hugging him. Hugging tank people isn't very comfy. Bella is so whiny, selfish and... she never smiles. It takes forever for her to say thankyou too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com