Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Today is pair day



My eyes hurt. My limbs ache from yesterday..must stretch. I hate public transport. I want Nandos. Caught in a bad romance. I have to stop being yelled at everyday. I definitely need a second job. I have to clean my room today or my mum will kill me. I miss you.

Edit: I don't think i should have children. They'll turn weird like me and i'll just yell at them all the time. How can joy and uber stress exist in the same being?? Why do people have children anyway? Why did i want a girl and a boy when i was young.

2 Comments:

Anonymous steph wang said...

AWWWWW KIDDS ARE CUTE
except when they are crying LOL

1:26 PM  
Blogger Thomas said...

naww. everything's gonna be jsut fine vivian.

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

Just a normal FROGGY eating her way through the world. Find me at lonelypebool@gmail.com